As a test lead, you will be expected to:
- Communicate with the developers, managers and product ownership
- Coordinate work of team of testers
- Have a real impact on the testing process, actively identify and introduce improvements
- Drive test automation development across our product platform
- Guide team through product requirements, take active part in refining acceptance criteria/requirements of the product
- Prepare and implement test strategy ensuring product releases match expected quality level in key areas
- Test new functionalities, carry on regression and smoke testing
- Work on international project using Scrum
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in test cases creation and applying testing methods
- Experience with testing REST API
- Experience with mobile apps testing
- Experience with test automation tools (Cypress or other)
- Good dev tools investigation skills
- Communicative, independent and inquiring attitude
- English both spoken and written (at least B2)
Things that will help you stand out from the other candidates:
- Familiar with ISTQB
Perks for you
- Private medical care (Luxmed) and Multisport
- Personal growth budget
- Possibility of remote work
- Company events
- Paid holidays
- Bike and car parking
Who are we?
Fonn Poland, based in Wroclaw, is part of a Norwegian SaaS company that was founded in 2016 to carry out the mission to digitalize the construction industry. Fonn provides construction management and communication software to contractors in the commercial and residential contracting business. We focus on building relationships with our potential customers that will save money by using Fonn to prevent incorrect work, increase communication and finish jobs on schedule.
How to apply
Please submit your application here and we will get back to you shortly.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.