As a Senior Backend Developer at Fonn, you will be expected to:
- Create and maintain scalable, tested backend services with web APIs
- Have a real impact on Backend Development
- Drive innovation and improvements in our projects and development processes
- Be a vital part of our code review process
- Work on international project using Scrum
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced with Node.js (minimum 3 year)
- Experienced with at least one modern framework (Express.js, Nest.js)
- Fluent with other technologies such as SQL databases (using Sequelize and/or TypeORM)
- Focused on writing clean & SOLID code
- Experienced with writing unit and integration tests (e.g. Mocha, Chai, Jest)
- Able to choose suitable architecture for a project
- Experienced with the whole life cycle of projects (kickoff, deploy to production → maintenance)
- English both spoken and written (at least B2)
Things that will help you stand out from the other candidates:
- Familiar with Typescript
- Familiar with DDD
- Knowledge and experience working in agile methodology
Perks for you
- Private medical care (Luxmed) and Multisport
- Personal growth budget
- Possibility of remote work
- Company events
- Paid holidays
- Bike and car parking
Who are we?
Fonn Poland, based in Wroclaw, is part of a Norwegian SaaS company that was founded in 2016 to carry out the mission to digitalize the construction industry. Fonn provides construction management and communication software to contractors in the commercial and residential contracting business. We focus on building relationships with our potential customers that will save money by using Fonn to prevent incorrect work, increase communication and finish jobs on schedule.
How to apply
Please send your application to email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
If you have any questions, please contact Jaroslaw Tudziarz at firstname.lastname@example.org.