As a Senior Frontend Developer at Fonn, you will be expected to:
- work on international project using Scrum
- design and develop web app logic using React
- implement responsive web designs and interactions
- plan or advise on project architecture
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 3-4 years of commercial experience working as Frontend Developer
- Firm foundation in Webpack, CI/CD
- English both spoken and written (at least B2)
Things that will help you stand out from the other candidates:
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Awareness of any or all of these technologies: Node.js
- Experience with TypeScript, Unit Tests,
- Ability to understand webpack
- Practical knowledge of any or all of these tools: Zeplin, Sketch
- Ability to explain the technical aspects of your project to the client
- Basic understanding of backend development concepts
- Ability to identify risks in your own work and your team’s code as well
Perks for you
- Private medical care (Luxmed) and Multisport
- Personal growth budget
- Possibility of remote work
- Company events
- Paid holidays
- Bike and car parking
Who are we?
Fonn Poland, based in Wroclaw, is part of a Norwegian SaaS company that was founded in 2016 to carry out the mission to digitalize the construction industry. Fonn provides construction management and communication software to contractors in the commercial and residential contracting business. We focus on building relationships with our potential customers that will save money by using Fonn to prevent incorrect work, increase communication and finish jobs on schedule.
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
If you have any questions, please contact Jaroslaw Tudziarz at email@example.com.